Monday, June 8, 2009

Addicted to Facebook

Addictions…yes, I may have one.

Facebook.

I admit, I have a shortcut on my phone that takes me straight to my Facebook account and much to the dismay of many friends, have been caught on Facebook at times I should probably have been paying attention to whatever social outing we are on.

Facebook is such an easy way to keep track of events, reconnect with people, and stay in touch with people. I’ve reconnected with friends in different countries I haven’t seen or spoken to in over 10 years.

Now, when you meet someone new and would like to keep in touch, the typical question is not, “What is your phone number?” but instead, “Are you on Facebook?”

So, fellow Facebook addicts, for your enjoyment, we have created a Facebook page for Press Pass, Inc.!

Become a fan of Facebook, and you’ll get an inside look at our company, products, and office events!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Press-Pass-Inc/200646630323

No comments: